COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already have mate. There's people I know in there, told them their fucking idiots but they're all whatsapping telling mates to come down.
We need the army involved.

2K fines for all those there. A 20k fine plus imprisonment for the landlord.

Harsh. But the rest will fucking stop.

Already have mate. There's people I know in there, told them their fucking idiots but they're all whatsapping telling mates to come down.

which one ?
In St.Helens. They're trying to be clever by keeping the doors locked and people knocking to get in, like a lock in.

living in St Helens i would be interested to know which one is open , utter knobs

This girl I’ve been messaging sent me a picture tonight and she’s having a party with her mates and on the pictures there are loads of plates and bowls with finger food and they’re all sharing wine bottles.

I’m going to stop speaking to her.

I wouldn’t mind as well but she’s got a PhD, even intelligent people are thick as fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.