COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that wil make a change from the daily dig then
No apology forthcoming for providing you with an accurate answer, including an explanation and a link to the evidence from the site collecting the evidence, after you accused me of taking the piss?

Amazing how you disappear for doing the exact same thing you accused a poster of doing on the previous page.

No piss taking, objective evidenced based response and you show your arse.

I`ll let you into a secret.Having looked at the number of posts between us,today only,this is now my 5th response to you.You too also have 5.However you were the first one of us to respond to a post I sent to A.N.Other so who the fuck is infatuated first ??
By the way you need to make your fucking mind up about either being shocked by the figures regarding the number of deaths or not.I suggest you look at you own post, #25005 page 2501 where YOU claim you are not shocked !! WELL MAKE YOUR FUCKING MIND UP ONE WAY OR THE OTHER SUNSHINE !!!!
I am NOT interested about the large increase as thats not part of any discussion I`ve had with you.

I need some time in the SUNSHINE
I've gotta slow it right down
The day's moving just too fast for me

An apparently healthy 13-year-old boy from south London has become the youngest UK victim of coronavirus.

Ismail Mohamed Abdulwahab died at Kings College Hospital yesterday morning.

COVID-19 is so infectious that his family could not be close to him as he died.

In a statement, Kings College Hospital told Sky News: "Sadly, a 13-year old boy who tested positive for COVID-19 has passed away, and our thoughts and condolences are with the family at this time.

"The death has been referred to the coroner and no further comment will be made."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-healthy-boy-13-is-youngest-uk-victim-11966526

An ice-rink in Milton Keynes will be turned into an emergency mortuary "in a matter of days", in order to cope with a rise in coronavirus-related deaths, a local authority has said.

Planet Ice in South Row will become a temporary facility in the event funeral directors are unable to hold bodies, according to Milton Keynes Council.

In a statement released on Tuesday, a spokesperson said: "We're working with the owners of Planet Ice to ready the rink as a precaution should it be needed to support local operations.

"Ice rinks elsewhere in the UK have previously been used as temporary mortuary facilities, as their existing infrastructure can typically be adapted faster and more effectively than other buildings."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...is-converted-into-emergency-mortuary-11966525

i8rags said:
The numbers In total are not what’s shocking it’s the jump in numbers

seems pretty fucking clear to me, I’m shocked at the jump, not the volume, you said people shouldn’t be shocked. I can be shocked at anything I fuckin want, TRYING to shout and talk shite won’t work on me sunshine. I couldn’t give a fuck if you reply all night.
Just to be clear,
I’m shocked, it’s shocking, I can be shocked, any fucker can be shocked, you can be not shocked, but you can’t tell people they shouldn’t be shocked, are we clear.

I need some time in the SUNSHINE
I've gotta slow it right down
The day's moving just too fast for me

good luck to anyone who ends up in the Vic. they finished off both my parents.

And my wife’s gran which ended in a lawsuit!

My mum spent her last days in the Vic in 2012 and we weren't exactly happy at the care she received. Liverpool Care Pathway was in use at the time, it was officially scrapped in 2014.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liverpool_Care_Pathway_for_the_Dying_Patient

It's still my local hospital but if I do get the virus I'm going to try and get through it at home without venturing near that place!

An apparently healthy 13-year-old boy from south London has become the youngest UK victim of coronavirus.

In a statement, Kings College Hospital told Sky News: "Sadly, a 13-year old boy who tested positive for COVID-19 has passed away, and our thoughts and condolences are with the family at this time.

"The death has been referred to the coroner and no further comment will be made."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-healthy-boy-13-is-youngest-uk-victim-11966526

An ice-rink in Milton Keynes will be turned into an emergency mortuary "in a matter of days", in order to cope with a rise in coronavirus-related deaths, a local authority has said.

Planet Ice in South Row will become a temporary facility in the event funeral directors are unable to hold bodies, according to Milton Keynes Council.

In a statement released on Tuesday, a spokesperson said: "We're working with the owners of Planet Ice to ready the rink as a precaution should it be needed to support local operations.

"Ice rinks elsewhere in the UK have previously been used as temporary mortuary facilities, as their existing infrastructure can typically be adapted faster and more effectively than other buildings."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...is-converted-into-emergency-mortuary-11966525

Fuck this virus.

RIP Young lad.

Genuinely frightening what this thing can do.

It’s 93% on those tested positive where there has been an end result. 1924 closed cases, 1,789 deaths, 135 recoveries. The average death rate around the world for closed cases is around 20% but it’s increasing quickly. There are over 23,000 currently active cases in the UK.
Unfortunately those are the only accurate statistics we have based on actual cases/deaths.
One would hope the figures go down in time as more people recover than die.
All other statistics are predictions based on assumptions.

dreadful . So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.