COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 27 million includes public sector workers I believe, topped up with those that are furloughed.
Makes no sense. As I say, the total number of people employed in the UK across all sectors is only like 30m ish. 33m maybe. The article says 50% are furloughed. That's 15m, 16m whatever. It cannot be 27m.

The man made virus to reset the worlds population. Attacks the weak and vunerable, the fit survive. When they ease the lockdown the next wave will be horrendus. Then youre under control by fear. You will take a vaccine that does not heal but allows more deaths while big pharma makes trillions. I pity the weak with all ailments from AIDS to alzheimers. Healthy peoole should go outside we need bacteria to boost our immune sysyem.

Which is ironic given how badly ill Johnson was with it, despite not having any underlying health conditions (that we are aware of).

Of course lockdown can't continue forever but the numbers are still alarmingly high. My concern is that the government are seeing other nations coming out of lockdown and the motivation now is not to fall behind them economically, which is an understandable concern but it should not be at the expense of people's health.

Talk of re-opening beer gardens seems a classic deflection technique. If the proles can go to the pub they can also go back to work.

Ireland's measures for coming out of lockdown has the health and safety of the public very much at the forefront. It will be interesting to see how ours compare.

I am sure it will be very staged and slow. It won’t be a sudden jump and release. But golf, fishing? Going to the countryside . Going for a long walk ?

things that can be done on your own like wanking will be released first .

I've not read your link in detail but the figures are all over the place. First of all the total number of employed people in the UK (across all sectors) is only about 30m.

So 20% of that is 6m, not 27m. And if we are paying 27m people then thats 90% which is clearly wrong. And the article says 50%.

Sounds like a Diane Abbott interview.

This is not the politics thread and so no-one can mention our Home Secretary ;)

The man made virus to reset the worlds population. Attacks the weak and vunerable, the fit survive. When they ease the lockdown the next wave will be horrendus. Then youre under control by fear. You will take a vaccine that does not heal but allows more deaths while big pharma makes trillions. I pity the weak with all ailments from AIDS to alzheimers. Healthy peoole should go outside we need bacteria to boost our immune sysyem.
You know who I pity? Cunts like you with nothing better to do than spread fear and bullshit.

oxFDq4E9CHb7W.gif.cf.gif

Makes no sense. As I say, the total number of people employed in the UK across all sectors is only like 30m ish. 33m maybe. The article says 50% are furloughed. That's 15m, 16m whatever. It cannot be 27m.
I can't access the article and can't be arsed registering but could the 27m include partners who are not working but are being indirectly or directly supported by the state?

66 messages in 9 years.

Do yourself a favour, and log off for another year.

You’ll not be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.