COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lockdown is over as far as I can see from my front garden.

Been sat here for a couple of hours, I’m on a main road, and the volume of vehicles is ridiculous, and practically every other vehicle is a tradesman’s van.

The man made virus to reset the worlds population. Attacks the weak and vunerable, the fit survive. When they ease the lockdown the next wave will be horrendus. Then youre under control by fear. You will take a vaccine that does not heal but allows more deaths while big pharma makes trillions. I pity the weak with all ailments from AIDS to alzheimers. Healthy peoole should go outside we need bacteria to boost our immune sysyem.

I don't think i've seen so many wrong things in 1 paragraph before now.

Have to say, the front pages of the papers are an utter disgrace

EXZ8a2VWsAA29WC
Why?

You know who I pity? Cunts like you with nothing better to do than spread fear and bullshit.

The biggest fear mongers are the media.

I think this has been planned. Now majority have to rely on the government help forever. Strange how big business will be unfeffxted but it’s going to small independent ones that suffer.

Don’t see you family, don’t see your friends. Don’t go outside. Don’t have any freedom. You can only trust the government don’t forget.

The man made virus to reset the worlds population. Attacks the weak and vunerable, the fit survive. When they ease the lockdown the next wave will be horrendus. Then youre under control by fear. You will take a vaccine that does not heal but allows more deaths while big pharma makes trillions. I pity the weak with all ailments from AIDS to alzheimers. Healthy peoole should go outside we need bacteria to boost our immune sysyem.

Fuck off.

The biggest fear mongers are the media.

I think this has been planned. Now majority have to rely on the government help forever. Strange how big business will be unfeffxted but it’s going to small independent ones that suffer.

Don’t see you family, don’t see your friends. Don’t go outside. Don’t have any freedom. You can only trust the government don’t forget.
I disagree completely but won’t be getting dragged into an argument because the weather is too nice and I’ve got beer to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.