COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
More on Scotland the number of Covid deaths in the country fell to 35 in the week up to 28 June, down from 49 the week before and the ninth successive fall in the weekly numbers. And is the lowest since the start of the pandemic in early March.

For the first time also since the outbreak total deaths in Scotland fell below the weekly 5 year average.

Anyone have the link for the reason the virus is not weakening as some have alluded to (lots of hopeful guessing to some extent). Mentioned a parent/child relationship with the virus in order for the strain to weaken. Just out of interest really.
Can't locate it online atm.

Going to my Daughters house for a bit of a small party at the weekend, just 10 people from 3 households, I haven't seen them for 3 months and thought we would get one in before the inevitable lockdown happens again.

Masks, handwashing, and common sense in operation but at least I get to see them.

Going to my Daughters house for a bit of a small party at the weekend, just 10 people from 3 households, I haven't seen them for 3 months and thought we would get one in before the inevitable lockdown happens again.

Masks, handwashing, and common sense in operation but at least I get to see them.
Can three households mix at the moment?

Not sure you can do three households,especially indoors,assume you will be taking masks off to eat and drink ?

I was under the impression that even from Saturday, the only way you could mix 3 households is outdoors, in a maximum group of 6.

England hospital deaths 50 There were 51 this time last week.

Quite a lot of add ons for recent days though increasing the slight concerns on this.

12 of the 50 were from the NW. It was 11 of the 51 last week.

12 were added to 29 June to make that 17 after 2 days.

10 were added to 28 June to make that 26 after 3 days. Neither of these are new lows.

10 were added to 27 June to make a total of 22 after 4 days. That is a new low since the early days.

6 were added to 26 June to make a total of 32 after 5 days. This equals the lowest 5 day total from 21 June - was 32 and still just 33 today.

So you can see where most of the 50 came from. Catch ups over past few days. Especially 22 from the weekend.

Northern Ireland good news.

Zero deaths and just 1 new case. Last Wednesday it was 1 death and 2 cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.