COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spoken to a guy who thinks the whole Covid 19 situation is a worldwide conspiracy although he didn't tell me who was behind it. He said that was a conversation for another day. Amongst his claims he told me every single death (I assumed he meant in the UK) was from people who had had a flu jab thus suppressing their immune systems, his niece who he claimed was a virologist has been told she isn't allowed to tell anyone the truth behind the illness and that WHO have told the whole world that no autopsy can be caried out on anyone who died and that only 0.2% of deaths have been in people with no underlying cause. I smiled, nodded and eventually said I have to get on with my work

We’ve got no hope when this vaccine comes out

Just spoken to a guy who thinks the whole Covid 19 situation is a worldwide conspiracy although he didn't tell me who was behind it. He said that was a conversation for another day. Amongst his claims he told me every single death (I assumed he meant in the UK) was from people who had had a flu jab thus suppressing their immune systems, his niece who he claimed was a virologist has been told she isn't allowed to tell anyone the truth behind the illness and that WHO have told the whole world that no autopsy can be caried out on anyone who died and that only 0.2% of deaths have been in people with no underlying cause. I smiled, nodded and eventually said I have to get on with my work

You are the Vice President of the United States and I claim my £5.

Aberdeen in lockdown.

Pubs, cafes and restaurants to close from 5pm today. No longer to go indoors to other people's houses.

Measures to be reviewed in 7 days time.

At least as Nicola Sturgeon noted still 0 deaths and 3 fewer in hospital (267) and one fewer in ICU (3) than thought yesterday.

So for now that side of things is still good.

Though the 64 cases are 1.3% of tests done so the highest figure for any nation in recent weeks

I am pleased she has acted so swiftly in Aberdeen and said closing pubs and bars will be done ahead of stopping kids return to school - implying it may be one or the other and if so pubs will be the ones to be shut.

If people out there do not like this then they have to wake up to why the choice now exists and that is people not acting within the rules laid down for reopening and choosing to ignore boundaries,

You cannot have it both ways.

Aberdeen in lockdown.

Pubs, cafes and restaurants to close from 5pm today. No longer to go indoors to other people's houses.

Measures to be reviewed in 7 days time.

That’s a shame to read. I wonder if there are any links to people travelling in and out out of Aberdeen with the gas / oil industry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.