COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in Kaz's world, we should just lock ourselves in, sit on the computer all day constantly reminding each other about the damage it does to the liver and organs, abolish any form of social activity, no football, no pubs, screw the economy and also be bitter at teenagers
Will you stfu posting that time after time,it is not my view at all

Contact tracers are you going to knock on your door now,i never answer my door so good luck with that

Knock knock

Pissed up students,fuck off
It shows commitment to contacting people.
I don't answer the phone from numbers i dont know. Nor do 40% of the population apparantly.

The players have been in “bubbles” much of the time.
IMHO, the happiness top flight football is brining to millions of people currently exceeds the risk of spreading the virus. It’s about quality of life as well as quantity of years IMHO.
I am not disputing that at all,my point is they have families who have families etc ,it is not about them just being in a bubble at work

It shows commitment to contacting people.
I don't answer the phone from numbers i dont know. Nor do 40% of the population apparantly.
I am going to be cynical and say they could drive a lorry through the window but most of the population won't isolate,cummings ruined any good work done,that was the turning point in compliance

I am going to be cynical and say they could drive a lorry through the window but most of the population won't isolate,cummings ruined any good work done,that was the turning point in compliance
Nah, a good proportion of our yoof had given up weeks before that.

Last weeks UK hospital death total of 7 became 89 all settings when 82 were added from out of hospital all (as usual) from England. The weekend catch up is more obvious out of hospital.

Today we start at 8 and we will see where we go.

Last week we had a low 670 cases (0.55% of tests) for comparison with later, We can hope.....
Apparently Little Matty is to stop publicising the daily death figures as they are now meaningless ( 28 day rule).
It has been suggested weekly figures only will now appear on the Government website.
Maybe the more accurate ONS death certificate figure should become the official headline figure.
Although it's a week out of date, that doesn't really matter now with low current numbers.
The figure is currently about 55k deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.