COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%, if my schedule will fit, I will and anyone else is also welcome. One love
You see I actually got myself quite worked up to actually start arranging it then calmed down and realised you are simply not worth it

Your either an Internet troll trying to push an agenda to wind people up on a matter that is actually quite serious and is causing misery or a complete clown stuck in a bedroom that actually believes these conspiracy theories

Either way you aint worth it and people like my mrs are worth 1000 of you so I'm not going to waste anymore energy on you

Not near me, it's like half of them have never passed a driving test, no indicators, forgot what "give way" means, hideous, oh and the numpties with stupidly loud cars making as much noise as possible, especially in the late evening, bunch of pricks with no consideration.
Weird isn't it, here people are even indicating in tesco car park,that never happened before

Weird isn't it, here people are even indicating in tesco car park,that never happened before

I nearly got steamrolled by a car in Cornwall about an hour ago...overtaking on a dark a road (doing 80 at least). Had to break up promptly...utter idiot.

I nearly got steamrolled by a car in Cornwall about an hour ago...overtaking on a dark a road (doing 80 at least). Had to break up promptly...utter idiot.
The cornish roads are really dangerous, especially between plymouth and down to bodmin way, i would love to go home but something always happens and i cant get over

Prove it,

You're a wum, I post here to give a alternative to the msm who are using every trick in the book to keep this nonsense going.

My posts are littered with facts and I take no pleasure in arguing or insulting people.

I'm married with 2 young children, and I can see where this is heading.

Hence my stance on this, I have had nemourous messages of support and I understand my views are extreme and polourising.

I'm not spreading disinformation all what I have stated is fact. Just please do a bit of digging.

Offguardian.org is a good alternative, peace x
I think, to stop this important thread getting derailed by these arguments, maybe it’s worth setting up an alternative COVID thread for your theories.

are you a kid ? Genuine question,I fell for conspiracy shit when I was younger.
FWIW was at a party Fri night and the <30 were more rapt with conspiracy beliefs about COVID and life in general than the >30. Told me a lot. Just backing up your point mate.

FWIW was at a party Fri night and the <30 were more rapt with conspiracy beliefs about COVID and life in general than the >30. Told me a lot. Just backing up your point mate.

Hardly surprising given online consumption in younger age groups.

It's hard to exaggerate the backwards steps that this particular consequence of the internet has made for humans.

People are flooded with disinformation and constantly urged to believe that they are being shafted/persecuted by shadowy forces or people that are different.

It is exactly the same phenomenon that is behind the rise of the far right, the cult of Trump and many other dangerous worldwide trends.

That was an interesting read back last night. Don't think this has been posted but a good interview with an Oxford professor on why we shouldn't be worrying about a second wave. Good to see some of the experts with these views are being heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.