COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a number of reasons people are sceptical about the numbers being released, it's not just because of old covid cells. And for the record, I'm not talking about antibodies being picked up, but old dead cells, which apparently is a thing (this is now outside of my area of research and i'm just quoting what I've been told).

EDIT: just to add, I'm not denying numbers are going up, what i'm saying is right now i do not believe they are the start of the catastrophic second wave that many seem to be convinced we are now in. I am however saying the numbers are far from exact.

The old dead cells is what caused the initial re infection fears at the start. The test just looks for the RNA and couldn’t determine between living and dead.

Different to Boris Johnson? Fair play to her then. He has vacillated throughout this and she has had a firm plan. And has done well with it.
She has the better plan, not mixing households at home , except for bubbles as before but up to six people outdoors , kids can play out with other kids and from other households, better speech as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.