COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s either contagious for everyone or no one... making it up as they fucking go along.

It's not as simple as that though. The experts say that kids CAN get it, CAN suffer with it and CAN spread it. But all of the aforementioned is to a much LESSER extent than teenagers and upwards. The ages of those infected daily, at least in Scotland, seem to agree with that and likewise with the ages of those who become really sick or tragically pass away. Not saying it doesn't happen with kids, but for the most part they are much safer where covid is concerned.

Does a stitch in time only save nine if they are wearing masks? Or could it save fewer people in different circumstances? I don’t think he was clear enough.

you obviously wasn't listening , he clearly said

a stitch in time saves nine
You are talking absolute rubbish, I am 53 and never experienced anything like this before. Neither has Boris and you will have experts advising you one way and another set the other way. You have to make a choice and the ground is shifting underneath you all the time. Nobody knows how the Virus will react, develop or spread. If people just follow the bloody rules we would not be back where we are. People far too selfish - must go to the pub / club, must have a holiday etc.. Easy with hindsight to know the answer to everything. I would not want his job. Gets my vote - better than Mr Grey Zero Personality and his loony left followers. We would be economically finished had he been in power!

It's not as simple as that though. The experts say that kids CAN get it, CAN suffer with it and CAN spread it. But all of the aforementioned is to a much LESSER extent than teenagers and upwards. The ages of those infected daily, at least in Scotland, seem to agree with that and likewise with the ages of those who become really sick or tragically pass away. Not saying it doesn't happen with kids, but for the most part they are much safer where covid is concerned.
I saw some stats on Sky a few days ago and they showed kids from 2-11 and adults aged around 35 (can’t remember the exact ages) and they were the 2 largest groups currently. That says to me kids are taking it home to parents, funny how this new spike is after they all went back to school.
Incidentally last night Sky showed that the figures by Whitty were off the mark as it’s not doubling every 7 days but every 10 and that the curve they used yesterday was overblown and far too dramatic. They also showed a graph were if we match France and Spain again it’ll be under Whitty’s graph and scaremongering.

You do realise those kids mixing with other kids are then going into their own homes and mixing with parents..... if kids can mix so should adults, it’s either contagious for everyone or no one... making it up as they fucking go along.
Kids dont spread it as easily as adults, keep up ! she is also thinking of their mental health

Kids dont spread it as easily as adults, keep up ! she is also thinking of their mental health
Bollocks, if the kids can’t spread it why are they closing or part closing schools.
Also why has this spike coincided with schools reopening?
Oh and stick your keep up where the sun doesn’t shine, you’re far too condescending on here.

I saw some stats on Sky a few days ago and they showed kids from 2-11 and adults aged around 35 (can’t remember the exact ages) and they were the 2 largest groups currently. That says to me kids are taking it home to parents, funny how this new spike is after they all went back to school.
Incidentally last night Sky showed that the figures by Whitty were off the mark as it’s not doubling every 7 days but every 10 and that the curve they used yesterday was overblown and far too dramatic. They also showed a graph were if we match France and Spain again it’ll be under Whitty’s graph and scaremongering.
You believe sky over the scientists ? Jesus

She has the better plan, not mixing households at home , except for bubbles as before but up to six people outdoors , kids can play out with other kids and from other households, better speech as well

Just goes further than England each time to point score. Not her footing the bill for it.

I can picture some of the morbidly obese barmaids doing table service round where I drink. The near deaf one is a legend. Looks like she’ll keel over and die any second.

5 of the 383 new infections in Scotland today are in 0-4 year olds. 11 of the 383 are in 5-14 year olds.

These numbers are pretty consistent day after day as a % of the total. It's always very small numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.