COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone resend the link to the video that shows how the virus spreads indoors depending upon ventilation / mask wearing etc. It was sent in the last few days but I couldn’t find it again. It’s really really useful and I wanted to send it to friends/family. Thanks

Just watching the local news covering the illegal rave in Bristol. Absolutely discussing behaviour as the police were attacked with burning aerosols pointed at them. A girl and her fella were interviewed (not facing the camera), and she was appalled at the heavy handedness of the police as she was pushed with a shield. Another lad when asked why said, it was a Halloween party and they wanted some fun!

The very next story was violence by large crowds in Bristol City Center where fireworks were thrown at the police.

This is why we are in lockdown again

Could someone resend the link to the video that shows how the virus spreads indoors depending upon ventilation / mask wearing etc. It was sent in the last few days but I couldn’t find it again. It’s really really useful and I wanted to send it to friends/family. Thanks

This?

Just watching the local news covering the illegal rave in Bristol. Absolutely discussing behaviour as the police were attacked with burning aerosols pointed at them. A girl and her fella were interviewed (not facing the camera), and she was appalled at the heavy handedness of the police as she was pushed with a shield. Another lad when asked why said, it was a Halloween party and they wanted some fun!

The very next story was violence by large crowds in Bristol City Center where fireworks were thrown at the police.

This is why we are in lockdown again
teargas?? difficult times call for tough measures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.