COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
England hospital deaths in detail:

2 Nov adds 35 = 35 after 1 day. (Last Tuesday adds 29)

1 Nov adds 104 = 127 after 2 days. (Last Tuesday adds 88)

31 Oct adds 47 = 144 after 3 days (Last Tuesday adds 38)

30 Oct adds 26 = 155 after 4 days (Last Tuesday adds 29)

29 Oct adds 7 = 179 after five days (Last Tuesday adds 10) 179 is the highest day 5 total since 10 May and the first time 179 deaths have occurred on one day in England hospitals since 12 May.

Others added were 1 to 28 Oct = 163, 2 to 27 Oct = 154, 2 to 26 Oct = 157 and 1 to 21 Oct = 138.

Wales 3 wks ago v 2 wks v last wk v today

Deaths 16 v 14 v 37 v 4 today - significant fall here.

Cases 946 v 962 v 1414 v 1119 today - bit harder to judge - not as good as Scotland but if the levelling off/fall continues good news.

The 'firebreak' in Wales ends after this weekend so it will be interesting to see where we are by Friday

The famous R number is currently about 1.
The government and the scientists want it below 1 so, I think it’s fair to say, they’ll all be congratulating each other on being terribly clever, come December 2nd and Christmas will be saved.......
Boris saves Christmas!

Just needs his face superimposed onto this

Ernest_Saves_Christmas_Poster.jpg

New cases in Scotland today

155 over aged 65
50 of whom are over 85

78 kids aged under 15
25 of whom are under 5

141 people aged 15-24

625 people aged 25-64

***Deaths***

7 aged 85+
8 aged 75-84
10 aged 65-74
3 aged 45-64

Vallance just telling the science and tech committee that unless we act now hospital numbers will exceed the first wave near end of November and deaths will reach the numbers in wave one from mid December.
What people dont think about is they have to get ahead , waiting was a disaster last time , the longer they wait to act then more people die , they already have thousands on their conscience from april

If I was the head she would have been before a disciplinary committee with a view to termination. I’m not sure what action has been take as:
a) it’s a confidential process and
b) the Head has been off with coronavirus!

My wife is a teacher and some of the stories of what staff have been doing whilst under Tier 3 lockdown restrictions have amazed me. One caught Covid at a 20 person family gathering. That resulted in 60 kids having to be sent home for 2 weeks. Utterly selfish behaviour yet unpunished.

My wife is a teacher and some of the stories of what staff have been doing whilst under Tier 3 lockdown restrictions have amazed me. One caught Covid at a 20 person family gathering. That resulted in 60 kids having to be sent home for 2 weeks. Utterly selfish behaviour yet unpunished.
Yes a teacher I know from my running club was telling me about a 50th birthday house party her and husband went to a couple of weekends ago where they had to sneak in via the back garden. She thought that was funny. She is 55. Not just the young uns

Just had a call from my manager. Not allowed in work for the next 4 weeks due to me being extremely clinically vulnerable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.