Covid and travel discussion

Currently in Abersoch, not sure where I’m supposed to be spending my money as nowhere was open for a drink this afternoon
Travelling back from a 4 lad 6 dayer on Anglesey today, been lucky with the weather and difficult to find places to eat that were open/not booked up but been great. Surprised and happy that the dip area of the NW stops in North Wales and that GM & Lancashire go that little bit further to the island.

We'd normally have a mini lads trip abroad for the footie, Latvia last WC, Denmark previous tourney, will be off abroad for the next one but been pleasant enough for a one off.

A couple of months ago I made the mistake of looking at the Majorca Daily News website. They had a little counter on their homepage with the number of residents who had 1 jab and the percentage who'd been fully vaccinated. The second figure barely moved for weeks, increasing by mere fractions of a percent. Then, suddenly about 2/3 weeks ago it started to climb. It sometimes jumped by 2 or 3% in a day. In the last week alone the figure has gone from being in the mid 20's to the mid 30's and continues to rise quickly. I'm guessing they have got their act together so it'll be interesting to see if they do go green today.

A couple of months ago I made the mistake of looking at the Majorca Daily News website. They had a little counter on their homepage with the number of residents who had 1 jab and the percentage who'd been fully vaccinated. The second figure barely moved for weeks, increasing by mere fractions of a percent. Then, suddenly about 2/3 weeks ago it started to climb. It sometimes jumped by 2 or 3% in a day. In the last week alone the figure has gone from being in the mid 20's to the mid 30's and continues to rise quickly. I'm guessing they have got their act together so it'll be interesting to see if they do go green today.

Hope so as I’m booked to go to Cala D’or on the 08th August.

I’ve just got back from a few days in Scotland including visits to Stirling, nearby Bannockburn and Melrose.
Some beautiful scenery and the Scottish know how to make you feel welcome.
Thank you Scotland.

For love or money I cannot find out what ages would be exempt from a green list 2 day test on return. My boys are 10 and 8 and I cannot find the information anywhere.
Why do they make it so difficult to find the most important information.

Looking at what seems to be exponential growth in cases in this country over the last couple of weeks why would any other countries that aren't nearly fully vaccinated want us there. As soon as we make countries green, I suspect quite a few of them will make us red on their systems.

For love or money I cannot find out what ages would be exempt from a green list 2 day test on return. My boys are 10 and 8 and I cannot find the information anywhere.
Why do they make it so difficult to find the most important information.

Only 4 and under exempt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.