Covid and travel discussion

Any legal eagles on here confirm if the advice I've been given is duff?
Apparently I'm able to cancel my holiday and get my deposit back due to the contract being frustrated because of the covid pandemic.
(whatever that means??)
Not enough information.
Highly unlikely anyway.

Busier and busier as the days pass by here. I guess many people haven't been put off Spain this summer.

Busier and busier as the days pass by here. I guess many people haven't been put off Spain this summer.
Value for money and wall to wall sunshine worth the hassle..its pissing down in uk

Apart from having to close at 12:30 life seems very normal at the moment. Masks and social distancing still in play obviously but it doesn't seem to have affected anybodys enjoyment.
Getting out of the UK alone must feel like your tripping

Reading another source now that suggests it’s not clear cut that in addition to exempting double jabbed eu and us citizens from testing requirements, that uk citizens don’t need to test prior to and upon return.

it would make no sense to still require uk citizens to test prior to and upon return if eu citizens from those countries don’t have to.
It’s not exempting them or anyone from testing requirements it’s saying that visitors will no longer need to quarantine for 10 days after arrival from US or EU if double jabbed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.