Covid and travel discussion

Spain are only allowing in the vaccinated and the recovered.
The unvaccinated are still going to be banned.

France won’t let the unvaccinated in as tourists at all.

Italy will let the unvaccinated in subject to 48 hour negative test results, but to do anything once you are there you need also need 48 hour negative test results.

Looking at Madeira with the GF as she's unvacc'd

One of the few places she'd be welcomed
How old are you out of interest? Madeira has a bit of a reputation as being an old folks place, we went for 4 days and it lived up to its reputation for us. Really boring (Didnt get chance to visit Funchal though sadly)

Has anybody visited Marseille? We are thinking of going for a weekend

It’s belting mate, obviously has a few areas to be avoided, plenty to do, great food both French and Algerian/Moroccan

Le vieux port has some great bars and restaurants, Chateau D’if, a calanques boat tour are well worth doing and a trip to the stade Velo is a must if they are playing at home, I’ve done both the old and new stadium and both were rocking.

Oh and Pastis lots of pastis (not the things sold by ginsters)

I guess for my next holiday i will just rent a RV and spend some time around the nature. Don't want to hear about covid and check what kind of mask i need in this or that country.
We have our holiday home in Norfolk both retired site opens for the season in couple of week's,we will leave flying abroad till later in the year when things will have settled down more.

Just back from Benidorm. Flights a piece of piss apart from the stupid locator forms. Hardly any masks in Benidorm to be honest - all pretty much normal. Alicante airport a breeze….Manchester Airport an utter sh!tshow (some things never change)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.