Covid and travel discussion

At Manchester airport now. Loads of thick morons walking around with masks pulled down, not eating or drinking.
Yep, strange thing was in resort people complied. Don'r know if that was due to the area/hotel I stayed at our people being maybe scared of the Spanish Police?

Have a great time bud. Just got my negative PCR result overnight so I'm good for City at the weekend.

Just been pinged from our flights from Lanzarote in Tuesday afternoon.

Already had a paid for negative PCR on Wednesday, Feel fine but 4 days since the contact. If I've got it I could have infected thousands today alone.

Anyway walk-in booked for Sunday morning.

Just been pinged from our flights from Lanzarote in Tuesday afternoon.

Already had a paid for negative PCR on Wednesday, Feel fine but 4 days since the contact. If I've got it I could have infected thousands today alone.

Anyway walk-in booked for Sunday morning.

Pinged in what respect?
Guessing via T&T?
What are they saying/suggesting?

Apologies for all the questions haha

Pinged in what respect?
Guessing via T&T?
What are they saying/suggesting?

Apologies for all the questions haha
Yeah T & T. Mrs Moon as well so I know it's from the holiday as she's not been out of the house since we returned apart from a hospital trip to see her dad who passed the afternoon after we got back.

NHS link says isolate for 10 days or do a free PCR. Did one Wednesday day after we got back which was negative, at least this one won't cost me any money.

Yeah T & T. Mrs Moon as well so I know it's from the holiday as she's not been out of the house since we returned apart from a hospital trip to see her dad who passed the afternoon after we got back.

NHS link says isolate for 10 days or do a free PCR. Did one Wednesday day after we got back which was negative, at least this one won't cost me any money.

Appreciate the reply (and sorry to hear about your partners dad), hard to keep up with what T&T might say when the rules and regs are ever changing.

Hope we don't start going back to the days of Porto, where whole planes were getting stung for isolation after getting home.

Came back from tenerife recently and had my 2nd day pcr test which was negative. Then later that week I was pinged by test and trace so took another test. I think they just ping everyone that flies back now just to be on the safe side.

Came back from tenerife recently and had my 2nd day pcr test which was negative. Then later that week I was pinged by test and trace so took another test. I think they just ping everyone that flies back now just to be on the safe side.
Maybe, I posted when I got back that there were people on the plane who were taking the piss with how they 'wore' masks & suprise we were also pinged.

Do you have to pay for the test ?

Do you have to pay for the test ?

The first one i did, but rules are different now ( paid lowest price i could, as you just needed a reference number to fill in your uk locator form).Second one i never, but couldn't register online as usual. I had a third one as usual the same week from my employer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.