Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

how do you know? because the assistant said we have many cases in the EDS in addition to the 7 senior players
Yes that was my reading of what he said, but that doesn’t make it 100% the correct interpretation, but I thought he said there were 7, I didn’t hear him say the 7 excluded EDS players

Last edited:
Rodolfo Borrell on #ManCity players with Covid-19: "This is not for me to say. We have seven players, we don't know if there will be tomorrow and right now I don't want to mention them, I may even forget one, if that makes sense. It's not for me to say." [via
@SamLee

Rodolfo Borrell: "To fill the whole squad and be able to travel with at least five or six subs, we have had to bring some players form the second team but the outbreak also involved players from the second team so the situation is not easy."

Yep, we're just going to have to live with it now. It will never go, simple as that
Without wanting to turn this into the covid thread - hopefully the omicron wave will see an end to the covid hysteria - so much of the country has now caught it, isolated, worked around it and then got on with it. Hopefully should allay the fear factor surrounding it all, which would be a big step towards normalcy.

I think the game should go ahead because it will give some of our youngsters valuable game time. And providing we can field a side of experienced players with kids should give us a fighting chance of beating Swindon.

Time to rally the troops and get on with it. We are City, not Liverpool lard arses!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.