Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

The City bigger squad lie is being played out by the Dippers in the comments section at the bottom of the City Covid article in the Daily United. City have also got 2 1st teams.

What's Andy M, Ali B, and Joe doing now? Quick, get them on speed dial.

Apparently most of this came to light on Tuesday. There was a training session on Tuesday and photos.

Bernardo. KDB, Jesus, Gundogan, Dias, Ake, Rodri, Palmer, Ake and Walker were all pictured. So unless they have tested positive on subsequent days, they should be available. Ansd I'm sure there is more that weren't pictured.

Apparently most of this came to light on Tuesday. There was a training session on Tuesday and photos.

Bernardo. KDB, Jesus, Gundogan, Dias, Ake, Rodri, Palmer, Ake and Walker were all pictured. So unless they have tested positive on subsequent days, they should be available. Ansd I'm sure there is more that weren't pictured.
4 or 5 of those we might have hoped would get a rest (I am thinking Dias Bernardo Rodri KDB) but it is what it is

Yes, that’s not good but timing couldn't be better. If I had to choose, I would choose this time.
K
Spot on, we're playing a 4th tier team for starters who have their own injury issues with a (presumably) much weaker squad relatively speaking than ourselves. I wanted more of the kids playing anyway although it's possible that they have positive cases too.
Yeah they're bound to have covid cases

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.