Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

Klopp must have sent someone (positive) to work undercover and infiltrate the CFA. That persons mission was to spread the virus to our players and coaching staff.

Covid and injuries and players unavailable which is a bit different and shouldn't have been granted. As for the FA Cup, covid postponement shouldn’t be applicable to any PL team, in my opinion..
I heard clubs have been told that thirteen fit players ranging from first team squad to under eighteens means you play .

when sky put it up about our players and staff got it, i just put a post about dippers can have games off but city will still play, fuck me for the next 1hr dippers came on city got a bigger squad, its not true about city have 21 with covid, liverpool had 12 players with covid ect ect god its been good with them, 1 said i have liverpool in my head i did say it was about city as it was on a sky page about city and he was on there spouting shit and city is in his head

The best possible timing for an inevitable outcome. Should be fizzling out come next week and back to ordinary league duties.
If we lose due to a weakened side then it’s not a bad thing we can have no excuses for not doing our best in CL if so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.