Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

if everybody has to play then am ok with it
but liverpool game in midweek was off because of covid-19 and i don't think they will be happy
Think they had Manager, Assistant Manager, 2 1st team and 1 sub affected and it was "Covid outbreak"/ We have same with staff, 7 1st team and 21 in total and same media headline "Pep has covid"

but liverpool game in midweek was off because of covid-19 and i don't think they will be happy
You are assuming the scouser's will have tons of players out at weekend through Covid. They obviously should have given the quarantine period but just lets wait and see who they name

Unlike the League Cup rules there is nothing in for the FA Cup bar case by case so they could be a lot stricter as suggested and the minimum number of players like any season remains 7 for the match to go ahead.

Covid and injuries and players unavailable which is a bit different and shouldn't have been granted. As for the FA Cup, covid postponement shouldn’t be applicable to any PL team, in my opinion..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.