COVID Passports Info | Random Spot Checks

Mmmm, interesting that one of the large photos in that article shows two people wearing masks incorrectly! Granted they are youngsters but still, if they are wearing masks they should be covering mouth and nose.
Not a good start Premier League!

I suppose this puts the season ticket stuff into context. The assumption is that everyone will need the NHS app to enter the ground anyway, so might as well kill two birds with one stone (rightly or wrongly).

Are you sure ? I just logged in and downloaded a new one

I specifically remember it saying so on the NHS app when I signed up for it.

Had my second jab about 3 weeks ago.

I downloaded the NHS Covid pass to my Apple Wallet, so am curious to see if it auto updates there too. Technically this is possible as I’ve had airline tickets live push updates to the pass in Apple Wallet, but my confidence in the NHS app doing this is pretty low.

I specifically remember it saying so on the NHS app when I signed up for it.

Had my second jab about 3 weeks ago.

I downloaded the NHS Covid pass to my Apple Wallet, so am curious to see if it auto updates there too. Technically this is possible as I’ve had airline tickets live push updates to the pass in Apple Wallet, but my confidence in the NHS app doing this is pretty low.
I’ve just downloaded mine in my wallet only saved the first one as a pdf I’ll keep my eye on it, no expiration date on the paper one though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.