Covid: Personal views

Im going to start this off with one of my own making.

Wuhan has the lab to study Coronaviruse's. As part of there pandemic preparedness program the USA had a number of staff stationed there. Until that program was killed and the USA pulled there staff out.... in September 2019. Did they leave a present on there way out to prove a point as to why the USA needed a pandemic preparedness program?

WTF is the point?

To stop people spamming the shit out of the proper covid thread, we have the political thread to handle the policits and handling of it, we have a thread for the science of it and now we have a thread for the fringe views. the conspiracies etc etc

the last few weeks the proper covid thread has been spammed a lot with conspiracies and fringe views which is drowning out the decent stuff

COVID is only two letters away from being DAVID......COVIC is also closer to VIC than it should be.....

Have you ever seen Beckham in the same building as Xi Jingping.....NO.....wake up sheeple.....and what is Beckham's wife called? Coincidence.....I think not.....

Beckham's sons? Brooklyn (NYC), Romeo (Italy), Cruz (lots of cruise ships had the virus).....why didn't we see this before....

COVID is only two letters away from being DAVID......COVIC is also closer to VIC than it should be.....

Have you ever seen Beckham in the same building as Xi Jingping.....NO.....wake up sheeple.....and what is Beckham's wife called? Coincidence.....I think not.....

Beckham's sons? Brooklyn (NYC), Romeo (Italy), Cruz (lots of cruise ships had the virus).....why didn't we see this before....
I think you've got the wrong David. Covid-19 happens and who leaves? David Silva. Also, who was our number 19? Leroy Sane. Is he at the club anymore? No. Open your eyes sheeple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.