Covid: Personal views

I hate conspiracy theory pricks. They are in the same group as evangelical cunts, who push bollocks they have zero evidence for. It's easy to be one, you just have to switch off your critical thinking and away you go.

Its sloppy, lazy and shows a distinct lack of credulity. The world has been hijacked by these cunts. Every single thing that happens, someone will pop up with an answer that isnt even a question. This thread is good in one sense, it will identify those who type among us and are willing to not only delude themselves, but to try and do so to other simpletons who you wouldn't send to the shop for a fucking loaf.

Science and facts have been overtaken by red flags, hoisted by people who should be humiliated by derision. It depresses me greatly to think so many believe so much based on so little. As I said, pricks. And gullible ones at that.

My offer to anyone so afflicted regarding five magic beans is still open to all. They were engineered in a biolab in China and will grow a large beanstalk that makes you impotent, but fluent in Mandarin. You will also discover you start craving chicken feet soup and cant get enough of Mahjong.

It's all true because a guy on the internet said so and thst guy is me. The voice of truth and justice.

The virus actually spread from chemtrails emitted by Mossad - piloted jets and funded by the IMF, Bill Gates and Berkshire Round Table.

I hate conspiracy theory pricks. They are in the same group as evangelical cunts, who push bollocks they have zero evidence for. It's easy to be one, you just have to switch off your critical thinking and away you go.

Its sloppy, lazy and shows a distinct lack of credulity. The world has been hijacked by these cunts. Every single thing that happens, someone will pop up with an answer that isnt even a question. This thread is good in one sense, it will identify those who type among us and are willing to not only delude themselves, but to try and do so to other simpletons who you wouldn't send to the shop for a fucking loaf.

Science and facts have been overtaken by red flags, hoisted by people who should be humiliated by derision. It depresses me greatly to think so many believe so much based on so little. As I said, pricks. And gullible ones at that.

My offer to anyone so afflicted regarding five magic beans is still open to all. They were engineered in a biolab in China and will grow a large beanstalk that makes you impotent, but fluent in Mandarin. You will also discover you start craving chicken feet soup and cant get enough of Mahjong.

It's all true because a guy on the internet said so and thst guy is me. The voice of truth and justice.
Facebook has a lot to answer for

The "Vaccine" is a RDIF chip which will be mandatory and we'll all be enslaved accordingly.
Correct which is why Bill Gates is involved. His Windows are for spies to look through to see what you're doing.
And 5G spreads Covid because the signal is transmitted, and Covid is also transmitted. What more evidence is required?

Good article here on the psychology behind conspiracy theories. We might all laugh at those with a hero complex who believe they are smarter than everyone else and have uncovered some hidden truth, but we have all seen how dangerous this mindset can be, from the murder of Jo Cox MP to the election of a dangerous narcissist to the US Presidency

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.