Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
Others have answered for me.You're talking bollocks......people have been abusing the NHS for years without sanction,you cant suddenly move the goalposts now,and victimise individuals,because it suits your thinking..
Ive never read such nonsense. Can you contextualise how that fits into this particular debate?

Would you also deny treatment to those who have brought their illnesses/injuries upon themselves through alcohol, drugs, smoking, obesity/diet diet, speeding etc etc?

Other than passive smoking and accidents resulting from speeding those don't threaten others never mind humanity as a whole. Even a drunk driving Mr Creosote would only take out the diners in the restaurant when he exploded coz of obesity - if it happens in London people in Sydney and Sevenoaks would be fine

Other than passive smoking and accidents resulting from speeding those don't threaten others never mind humanity as a whole. Even a drunk driving Mr Creosote would only take out the diners in the restaurant when he exploded coz of obesity - if it happens in London people in Sydney and Sevenoaks would be fine

They have still brought it upon themselves and I suspect result in more deaths per year (and use more NHS resources) than Covid.

As Ric said, I don't think you can withhold treatment based on somebody's stupidity.

Has to be said - if they were only endangering themselves then so be it but they aren't.

Got a mate who's mum "didn't believe in vaccines" - he is almost deaf after getting measles in his teens.

Saw a woman on the news before " I don't believe in them - my son hasn't had any and he is healthy and just shrugs colds and flu off " - I am sure when here son is in his twenties with a low sperm count because he got mumps he and his partner will be so grateful for her disbelief.

All those ant-vax idiots threaten the health and welfare of others and think they are somehow better than everyone else with their knowledge.

The son might be gay and not arsed about his sperm count.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.