Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
I have never disputed that a vaccine could/should be developed and taken by the "at risk" category and by people who would want to
Would I take one at the moment, no
Do I trust government figures, no

What I read into that report is that they are NOW reporting deaths due to Covid differently, but when daily Covid deaths are announced, any death certificate with Covid on is included in the daily figures

I'm not a Covid denier
Careful, though. The caveat described here refers to death certificates as a source of the death estimates. The current estimates are, as you say, based on different criteria.

You are an absolute moron.
I've not bothered to read what he's posted but he is an excellent reason to utilise the 'ignore' button. He's an idiot troll and not worth the effort, although going off the number of replies he's got I'd assume he's pissing himself silly as he got the reaction he wanted.

The Guardian reporting that the government will be using 'sensible' celebrities to encourage people to get vaccinated. Marcus Rashford is one name mentioned.

Which lends weight to my perspective that a lot of the public dont trust the scientists and politicians.

If what they're saying is accurate / credible they wouldn't need the rent-a-Joey-Essex mob to "sell" it to the public.

Im glad you’re not a Covid denier but why wouldn’t you take one?
When the Pfizer vaccine hit the headlines a couple of weeks ago, the news article described how it had been engineered and it frightened the fucking life out of me
Straight away I said to my mrs that I wasn't taking it
The oxford vaccine has been developed a totally different way, by using existing trusted methods
But I find it incredibly coincidental that as soon as Pfizer announced a breakthrough, two other companies did in very quick succession

As I've already said I reckon I've had Covid and it was mild symptoms, pains on one side of my chest and a sore flemmy throat
If that's what it does to me then IMO I don't need a vaccine, especially if it's similar to a chicken pox virus and very difficult to pick up more than once

Now before you call me a selfish **** as I may pass it on to vulnerable people. Well the vulnerable will have been vaccinated and whenever I'm poorly, got a cold etc, I always distance myself from people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.