COVID Watch

Oh no, Everton will want full disclosure ...

And does this mean that our game against Villa is in danger as well?
Looks like our game with villa is on?! PL has scheduled villa vs Newcastle two days after our game with villa.

Villa will be rested for a very long time before playing against us. They will have played Liverpool 13 days before as their last game (and we know those were their toddlers). Will be a very, very hard game.

Villa will be rested for a very long time before playing against us. They will have played Liverpool 13 days before as their last game (and we know those were their toddlers). Will be a very, very hard game.

I know we looked a bit tired last night but I’d rather they played every few days than not play in two weeks TBH.

I know we looked a bit tired last night but I’d rather they played every few days than not play in two weeks TBH.
It will effectively have been 20 days since their last game with the main team. They will be very rested and we will be tired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.