COVID Watch

This is going to sound insensitive for which I apologise, but it is true. As the season goes on, having had an outbreak in your squad will be an advantage. Assuming you don’t get it twice in a limited period, City, Fulham, Villa etc will potentially be less impacted as the number of vulnerable players is decreased, whereas they are likely to be playing other more impacted squads. The fact we have been on a good run despite managing this says a lot for our squad depth.

There are a few clubs who don’t seem to have been affected at all yet. Are they keeping things quiet or have they just been very lucky?

pure luck in someways.keep the risk down by doing the right thing but someone infected gets too close in a supermarket and your infected as well.dont think theres much you can do about fate

pure luck in someways.keep the risk down by doing the right thing but someone infected gets too close in a supermarket and your infected as well.dont think theres much you can do about fate
Yep, the dog picked something up in the park the other day. When I picked it off his fur it turned out to be chewing gum that some arse spat out, I washed my hands raw when I got back but you never know. It doesn't have to be hooker's invited back for a party.

This is going to sound insensitive for which I apologise, but it is true. As the season goes on, having had an outbreak in your squad will be an advantage. Assuming you don’t get it twice in a limited period, City, Fulham, Villa etc will potentially be less impacted as the number of vulnerable players is decreased, whereas they are likely to be playing other more impacted squads. The fact we have been on a good run despite managing this says a lot for our squad depth.
You mean our squad now have Herd Immunity?

You mean our squad now have Herd Immunity?
On a localised level, yes. The more members of the squad who have been infected, the less scope for further problems. So going into the next few months it must help if a lot of our lads have it behind them. To be clear however, I have no medical qualification whatsoever.

On a localised level, yes. The more members of the squad who have been infected, the less scope for further problems. So going into the next few months it must help if a lot of our lads have it behind them. To be clear however, I have no medical qualification whatsoever.
i always thought you could re-catch it ?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.