COVID Watch

News had a pop in particular at Wolves tonight for hugging....made it worse by having a huddle before kick off.

Never hear anything about rugby with tackling & scrums all over the place tho.

Hope we've got our act together tomorrow as the media will be rubbing their hands together waiting for any of our lot to get too close.

News had a pop in particular at Wolves tonight for hugging....made it worse by having a huddle before kick off.

Hope we've got our act together tomorrow as the media will be rubbing their hands together waiting for any of our lot to get too close.
Has Rugby not stopped scrums? Not watched it but I thought this was the case.

Got our act together? Come on mate, football is an emotional game. Asking players not to celebrate in the moment is akin to asking fans not to celebrate too.

These players play together everyday, change in the same changing rooms & are tested every couple of days so I hope they continue to celebrate as/when/if we score (or Palace too for that matter)

I’d suggest that this non celebration has been thought up by some football administrator who has never played the game.

This is a complete red herring in my opinion

Edit: if the virus is that bad that players can’t celebrate, then surely football should be suspended again to protect them?

Last edited:

If we sold every player and donated all fees received and their projected wages to the NHS, the press would find a negative slant.

Every time we piss off the media and authorities I celebrate.Trying to please them is a pointless exercise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.