COVID Watch

That is different to celebrating him being ill and not able to play

Only jesus could be ill over the holidays , god is having a laugh !
Kaz I’m saying it from a football point of view, wouldn’t wish covid on anyone.

Not necessarily so, some people suffer side effects for a long time after.
Regarding BFS tactics if it works for rags and dippers, why not ?
I take your point. It's doesn't seems to have affected FFS. He's still a greedy, lazy fucker.

:)

Further to others I also wondered how many covid cases are needed for a game to be postponed. I don't know of a rule. As far as I know it's up to City to request postponement if too many covid cases. I think Sunderland did this a few weeks back? I don't know for sure so please correct me if anyone knows better.

I believe FIFA's rule is that if you can put out 13 players in a match day squad with negative results then the match goes on.

Most likely scenario for postponing is if people test positive right before a game and there's no time to test everyone again before kick off.

I believe FIFA's rule is that if you can put out 13 players in a match day squad with negative results then the match goes on.

Most likely scenario for postponing is if people test positive right before a game and there's no time to test everyone again before kick off.
I assumed everyone got tested at the same time though? i.e. everyone else will have passed fit when those two failed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.