Covid

Just tested positive, it's like a bad cold. Up all night coughing. Bastard thing.
Anybody else have it recently?
All mine been Ill one after the other, I was coughing up some funny looking stuff was feverish as fuck but took antibiotics all gone. That was 2 weeks ago, wouldn't surprise me if it was covid.

Caught it on a plane to Athens last month.
Lost all sense of smell and have literally only stopped coughing in the last day or so.

Thanks Guys and Gals. I’m off for my Spring Covid booster at 10.00 am!
Timely reminder (although not really necessary) that it’s still there and I need the jab. Hate the sitting around waiting but the benefits should be worth it. :-) :-)

All mine been Ill one after the other, I was coughing up some funny looking stuff was feverish as fuck but took antibiotics all gone. That was 2 weeks ago, wouldn't surprise me if it was covid.
Covid is a virus, so antibiotics wouldn't touch it. If they did, there'd have been no need to get a vaccine. My mrs had it a couple of weeks ago. It was worse than when she had it in 2022, but she has no vaccine protection in her system now.

Covid is a virus, so antibiotics wouldn't touch it. If they did, there'd have been no need to get a vaccine. My mrs had it a couple of weeks ago. It was worse than when she had it in 2022, but she has no vaccine protection in her system now.

I have no idea if it was covid tbf didn't have any tests, just had 4 days of amoxicillin left over so threw them down the hatch in case it was something else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.