Covid

Was talking to someone about covid just yesterday , both agreed it seems a long time ago, a dream, did it really happen, strange time . I was very ill with it march 2020 after wembley trip and now my fibro is ten times worse , cant say for sure it is linked but it might be some long covid effects , i also had covid lungs for well over a year , all in all a terrible time

December Was talking to someone about covid just yesterday , both agreed it seems a long time ago, a dream, did it really happen, strange time . I was very ill with it march 2020 after wembley trip and now my fibro is ten times worse , cant say for sure it is linked but it might be some long covid effects , i also had covid lungs for well over a year , all in all a terrible time
That’s the thing you can’t prove the link Kaz maybe future research into the effects of Covid may reveal why you were affected so badly.
Our daughter had a heart pacemaker fitted hospitals are still very keen on testing for Covid they didn’t ask if we’d had a vaccination they automatically test everyone.
Try getting in the ground when you have a pacemaker you have to go in the disabled entrance even then it’s a struggle because you sit in a different stand to your Dad and son, walking back to the car she leaves early the lads walk so fast and she can’t do it anymore.
Lets hope it’s being researched so you and her can improve.

That’s the thing you can’t prove the link Kaz maybe future research into the effects of Covid may reveal why you were affected so badly.
Our daughter had a heart pacemaker fitted hospitals are still very keen on testing for Covid they didn’t ask if we’d had a vaccination they automatically test everyone.
Try getting in the ground when you have a pacemaker you have to go in the disabled entrance even then it’s a struggle because you sit in a different stand to your Dad and son, walking back to the car she leaves early the lads walk so fast and she can’t do it anymore.
Lets hope it’s being researched so you and her can improve.
Sorry your daughter is finding it tough . Hopefully labour will put some money into long covid rather than just force those with it into work , for some it is very tough just to do daily tasks as it is

I also can’t quite believe it happened. Pub table service and Michael Gove’s scotch egg were particularly favourite memories.

The last long lockdown was a killer personally. I wasn’t working so I literally just ate and slept.

How many did not take the covid vaccine?

I wouldn’t touch that clot shot with a shitty stick.
4 years unjabbed and never had so much as a sniffle.
Excess deaths are through the roof and so many family and friends health has coincidentally taken a dip.
The missus has had a bad chest for about 6 months and had CV19 3 or 4 times despite having the x2 Moderna plus the “Booster” - they say she has Long Covid, putting 2+2 together I’d say that Long Covid is a cover for Vaccine harm. Anyway, each to their own, if you feel safer having it, go for it :)

Felt very rough through Sunday evening and ended up with fever all through the night.
Tested on Monday (I had a few tests leftover) and was a 'strong positive'.

It's worsened through the week and today feel like I've got flu.

I had (and have posted about this) Covid back in 2021 and was horrendous. This was pre vaccine of course.
Couldn't walk for months (without the heart and longs going haywire) and didn't return to running for nearly a year.

Must be a new strain back on the streets as this is really unpleasant. Maybe I'm just more susceptible to this virus (it's very rare I even get a cold).

I'm going stir crazy today. I'm usually out running or the gym every evening. Can barely walk straight.

I've managed to work (work from home) but for short bursts before crashing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.