Craig Bellemy - Stop calling him Bellend!!!

how about a double barrelled name like Craig Mills Bellamy,

(he seems to have scored a similar length of contract on similarly stupid money)

Chid said:
Ricster said:
Chid said:
FFS - He is now a City player can we please stop calling him. OK if he turns out as shit as JO then I can understand, but I for one believe he wiil be twice the player Jo is. he is a blue now, if we have in the past cheered for the likes of Barton, Samaras surely we can give Bellamy a chance.

Come on fellow blues remember were we have come from and remember who we are!!

In 1 hand you ask for the criticism to stop on 1 player of City, yet you have a dig at another, who hasn't been given a chance to get used to Prem football.

Contradiction at its highest!

But one has had a chance to prove himself on a number of occasions (jo). The other has not even kicked a ball yet and is still being called left right and centre.

All I am saying is give the man a chance. Jo has had his chance and failed miserably!!

I think you'll find that City have a better percentage when Jo has started this season than any other forward, fact.

If you include Uefa cup games it reads like this - Played 9 -Won 5 -Drawn 1 - Lost 3.

So your argument is unfounded. He has been given 6 games to get used to the Prem. Some chance that.

Anyway my name conribution is - Bastarding Bugger Baw Bag Bellend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.