Crappy SKY production.

oakiecokie

Anyone else like me,who ends up shouting obscenities at the TV when watching live games on SKY ??
I truly despair with the bastards who continually ruin the games,whilst in mid flow,with pathetic shots of players and managers.
I want to see the fucking game not some fuckers face.
Really do get so pissed off with that and re-runs,whilst the ball is still in play.I had no idea as to why the free kick had to be retaken again when the Goofy twat scored from it.
Rant over for now.

Not just on footy with Sky Sports, it's with loads of things. Pointless shots of random things whilst the game is going on. Stupid!

On Super League coverage they constantly show replays of what's just happened, things we've already seen, whilst play is going on.

On Prem Lg coverage we often get a ten second shot of a linesman's backside or someone in the stand who is injured.

When Redknapp said Silva played the same amount of time as Mata at the Euro's I nearly put my head through the TV.

It certainly was a liverpool wank fest...Really don't like Niall Quinns commentary. Is it me or does he appear to want us to lose every time we play!

You guys must be watching a different channel. Replays at the right time, candid shots of managers etc. This is all entertainment, there have been some priceless shots of managers / players.

I think they handle it just perfect, if you only want to see the pitch, go to the game.

RabidCity said:
You guys must be watching a different channel. Replays at the right time, candid shots of managers etc. This is all entertainment, there have been some priceless shots of managers / players.

I think they handle it just perfect, if you only want to see the pitch, go to the game.
Ruppert is that you

No, but I'm sure it's Rupert.

Just explaining the reason they do it is entertainment, and I for one enjoy it.

RabidCity said:

What a stupid thick twunt !!!

couldnt agree more with you mate. I said this several times today, who cares about liverpools 3rd kitman who once went to a match with his dad in 86

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.