Crappy SKY production.

kippaxchris said:
oakiecokie said:
Anyone else like me,who ends up shouting obscenities at the TV when watching live games on SKY ??
I truly despair with the bastards who continually ruin the games,whilst in mid flow,with pathetic shots of players and managers.
I want to see the fucking game not some fuckers face.
Really do get so pissed off with that and re-runs,whilst the ball is still in play.I had no idea as to why the free kick had to be retaken again when the Goofy twat scored from it.
Rant over for now.

Yh i didnt have a clue what was going on when Sterling and Kolo had that tussle! Did we get the free kick did Pool get it?? Then the camera was on Rodgers and he shouted and the Pool crowd went mad so wtf happened anybody know?

Its quite obvious that the Producer or Director are not football fans.

oakiecokie said:
Anyone else like me,who ends up shouting obscenities at the TV when watching live games on SKY ??
I truly despair with the bastards who continually ruin the games,whilst in mid flow,with pathetic shots of players and managers.
I want to see the fucking game not some fuckers face.
Really do get so pissed off with that and re-runs,whilst the ball is still in play.I had no idea as to why the free kick had to be retaken again when the Goofy twat scored from it.
Rant over for now.

Spot on The clue for the director is in the name of the game FOOTBALL follow it, end of<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:17 am --<br /><br />
RabidCity said:
You guys must be watching a different channel. Replays at the right time, candid shots of managers etc. This is all entertainment, there have been some priceless shots of managers / players.

I think they handle it just perfect, if you only want to see the pitch, go to the game.

Candid shots? Entertainment? Priceless shots? Handle it perfect

When watching football live I watch the ball Im not interested in candid shots or priceless shots of personalities to me its the ball and the build up of play I guess you must watch too much reality TV

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bought the Torygraph today and out of the middle flops a flyer from Sky - main picture was CFC v MANUre or MANUre v CFC - the teams that finish second and fifth respectively with the main point of the picture a goal scored by FatMan, not even the league's top scorer last season! It's as though Sky cannot come to terms with the fact that MCFC are champions!

What complete garbage. SKY have been wetting themselves over City for the last 2 years. Ever since we spent all that money and started challenging at the top they've milked it. Neutral footy fan's we're getting sick of the same 4 teams finishing in the top 4. City becoming champions is one of the best things to happen to SKY, how many times have you seen the Aguero goal over the summer? There's some seriously paranoid Blues on here, some of you are starting to sound like Rags!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bought the Torygraph today and out of the middle flops a flyer from Sky - main picture was CFC v MANUre or MANUre v CFC - the teams that finish second and fifth respectively with the main point of the picture a goal scored by FatMan, not even the league's top scorer last season! It's as though Sky cannot come to terms with the fact that MCFC are champions!
Christ alive thats paranoia

I have always felt a large amount of sympathy for people who have to watch football on TV. The whole sky package is a load of shite

What tickles me is when we make a substitution the cameras follow the sub all the way back to the bench until he is fully seated. One suspects they are really hoping for some sign of disatisfaction especially if Balotelli is involved.

Another favourite is panning on the fans leaving the stadium early.

RabidCity said:
You guys must be watching a different channel. Replays at the right time, candid shots of managers etc. This is all entertainment, there have been some priceless shots of managers / players.

I think they handle it just perfect, if you only want to see the pitch, go to the game.

'Replays at the right time'. This is the biggest single problem.

This is ironic, isn't it?

personally i was hoping gary neville was going to slap jamie for continuously cutting him off during the after game analysis.

jamie would interrupt gary with the most trivial rant...anyone else want to smack redknapp jr. ????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.