Crappy SKY production.

After watching the SKY production today I coulda sworn Liverpool are the defending champs the way SKY wanks over them.... I guess Liverpool will win the league too. such a farse.

RabidCity said:
You guys must be watching a different channel. Replays at the right time, candid shots of managers etc. This is all entertainment, there have been some priceless shots of managers / players.

I think they handle it just perfect, if you only want to see the pitch, go to the game.

Adam-Hart-Davis-TTP-Taking-The-Piss-book-1-ANON.jpg

Well no doubt they are playing to the masses. It was slightly Liverpool favoured, but they were the better team and the home side! Seriously I'm not sure what you guys want from the coverage.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Wasn't just me then I was shouting at the screen, they must have shown that fat bastard Rodgers 20 times.

This!!! He must have been the person who was on the screen the most and wasn't even on the fucking pitch. Did my head right in.

also fully agree. Was getting more frustrated with that than Kolarov's dismal corners ! Kept showing pointless replays etc when the game was going on. Awful coverage from "the home of live sport"

RabidCity said:
Well no doubt they are playing to the masses. It was slightly Liverpool favoured, but they were the better team and the home side! Seriously I'm not sure what you guys want from the coverage.

If you carefully read the thread I explained that I do NOT want to see shots of fucking players,managers,refs,the crowd or fuck all else whilst the game is in progress, ie when either team have possession of the ball and then when it reverts back you end up seeing the fucking ball at the opposite end of the pitch.

Why is Quinn doing City games, all he did was big up Liverpool he totally wanted them to win, WTF???

oakiecokie said:
RabidCity said:
You guys must be watching a different channel. Replays at the right time, candid shots of managers etc. This is all entertainment, there have been some priceless shots of managers / players.

I think they handle it just perfect, if you only want to see the pitch, go to the game.

What a stupid thick twunt !!!
But he can spell his name:)

I hate it so much, the ball goes out for a goal kick one end they show a manager and then the balls at the other end with the other team! The bit with rodgers today annoyed me so much.

Although, I suppose its not as bad as ITV going to adverts and missing goals.

andyhinch said:
oakiecokie said:
RabidCity said:

What a stupid thick twunt !!!
But he can spell his name:)

Yes but its in fucking braille. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.