Crawley boss Steve Evans: City's idiot Arabs

Re: Crawley boss calls us idiots

Class A troll.

steveevanstrollface.jpg

borninm14 said:
this sums up the prick
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lincolnshire/6113856.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/linc ... 113856.stm</a>

Wasn't he in Phoenix nights?

Small Fish, tiny pond.

I dont think we will be facing him in the cup any time soon.

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't the guy at the centre of the Pakistan 'fixing' scandal (yes i know there's been loads) when they were touring over here recently which was subsequently exposed by the screws, chairman/owner of this club?

NO BALL........................

If I was the Sheikh, and I read that, I'd quietly take my revenge by investing heavily ( by Conference standards) in AFC Wimbledon.

Let's see who the 'idiots' are there.

If I wasn't already hoping Wimbledon come up this season, then I 100% am now.

Who's up for a little trip to Altrincham v Crawley whenever that is.

Will Crawley make it to the playoff final?

Wheres it being held this year? Oh yeah, COMS. Wonder if he'll be of the opinion when/if he sees the idiotic way our owners have changed the facilities?

New changing rooms, lounges, citysquare, cosmetic changes, better food and drink?

TommyCFro said:
If I was the Sheikh, and I read that, I'd quietly take my revenge by investing heavily ( by Conference standards) in AFC Wimbledon.

Let's see who the 'idiots' are there.

If I wasn't already hoping Wimbledon come up this season, then I 100% am now.

Who's up for a little trip to Altrincham v Crawley whenever that is.

Cant do that AFC Wimbledon was formed on a fan ownership and after what happened last time none of them will be giving there shares up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.