Crawley boss Steve Evans: City's idiot Arabs

Re: Crawley boss calls us idiots

goat867 said:
By the way all the comments about Crawley being a rag infested shit hole are spot on. It is a breeding ground for dirty glory hunters and plastic rags. 50% of my year were Reds and the rest were Chelsea Arsenal etc. Thank god my dad brought me up properly! I now live and study in Manchester and hope never to return to Creepy .
Looking at your location, mate, I bet you wish we were still at Maine Road.
Doesn't everyone in Crawley work at Gatwick? I wouldn't like this bent fucker being in charge of my luggage

LongsightM13 said:
goat867 said:
By the way all the comments about Crawley being a rag infested shit hole are spot on. It is a breeding ground for dirty glory hunters and plastic rags. 50% of my year were Reds and the rest were Chelsea Arsenal etc. Thank god my dad brought me up properly! I now live and study in Manchester and hope never to return to Creepy .
Looking at your location, mate, I bet you wish we were still at Maine Road.
Doesn't everyone in Crawley work at Gatwick? I wouldn't like this bent fucker being in charge of my luggage

Yes everyone either commutes to London or works at the airport. I miss Maine Road dearly like everybody else but the new stadium is only a bus ride away. Im in Withington now anyway although still not to far from Moss Side.

Re: You have to be Crawl to be kind

inbetween said:
THE SUN

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3267110/Steve-Evans-blasts-Manchester-City-idiots.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... diots.html</a>

CRAWLEY boss Steve Evans claims his moneybags owners are much wiser than Manchester City's spendthrift sheikhs.

Town, who beat Swindon in the FA Cup on Tuesday to set up a third-round tie against Derby, have splashed out hugely by Conference standards.

But he insisted: "We won't buy overpriced players. People probably see Crawley coming the way they see Man City coming.

"The difference is, and I have to be careful what I say about the City idiots but they will just pay it.

"But co-owners Bruce Winfield and Susan Carter have said 'no' to me about a few players."

Is this a windup? Sooooo, who the fuck are Crawley Town? The Sun stooping quite low now to get quotes from managers of obscure teams.

We're challenging for the title in the Premier League and they are nowhere near the Championship.

Ironic isn't it?

The dick.

Like saying if he had a million he wouldn't buy a Ferrari if his mum said no and go get the bus instead.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet but does this not need running by Vicky Kloss? This clown needs a rocket up him for spewing this kind of rubbish.

Big Dave Watson said:
Surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet but does this not need running by Vicky Kloss? This clown needs a rocket up him for spewing this kind of rubbish.

She'll be more than aware of this by now.

info@crawleytownfc.com
Date: Dec 09 2010, 12:24 PM
Subject: for the attention of the Fat Twat Steve Evans Show full header
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:24:34 +0100 (CET)

Reply-To: oakie@fsmail.net

To: info@crawleytownfc.com

Message-ID: <23344479.1359561291897474164.JavaMail.www@wwinf3723>

Subject: for the attention of the Fat Twat Steve Evans

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_70644_14633413.1291897474142"

X-Originating-IP: [91.109.9.249]

X-Wum-Nature: EMAIL-NATURE

X-WUM-FROM: |~|

X-WUM-TO: |~|

X-WUM-REPLYTO: |~|

Hey Fatty !!!

What your problem with Manchester City FC and how they conduct their business ??

What has an arsehole like you,who DON`T LETS FORGET,has a criminal record for Illegal Football Payments via Boston FC,when you were in charge,responding to our Club.

What the fook have you ever achieved,besides handing out Brown Envelopes ??

Thug,criminal and now a RACIST !!

Steve "Fatboy" Evans,WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT A CLUB,who in the next few years will make your RAG Team look like a pauper.Another RAG who pinches a name from Salford Rugby League Team aka the REAL RED DEVILS.

What an arsehole you really are !!

TRUEBLUE from Manchester !!

I`ve just e-mailed Crawley with the above.methinks one or two more should go their way !!
e-mail address is info@crawleytownfc.com

My response to Fatty at Crawley Town FC

Post subject: Re: Crawley boss calls us idiotsPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Date: Dec 09 2010, 12:24 PM
Subject: for the attention of the Fat Twat Steve Evans Show full header
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:24:34 +0100 (CET)

Reply-To: oakie@fsmail.net

To: info@crawleytownfc.com

Message-ID: <23344479.1359561291897474164.JavaMail.www@wwinf3723>

Subject: for the attention of the Fat Twat Steve Evans

MIME-Version: 1.0

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_70644_14633413.1291897474142"

X-Originating-IP: [91.109.9.249]

X-Wum-Nature: EMAIL-NATURE

X-WUM-FROM: |~|

X-WUM-TO: |~|

X-WUM-REPLYTO: |~|

Hey Fatty !!!

What your problem with Manchester City FC and how they conduct their business ??

What has an arsehole like you,who DON`T LETS FORGET,has a criminal record for Illegal Football Payments via Boston FC,when you were in charge,responding to our Club.

What the fook have you ever achieved,besides handing out Brown Envelopes ??

Thug,criminal and now a RACIST !!

Steve "Fatboy" Evans,WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT A CLUB,who in the next few years will make your RAG Team look like a pauper.Another RAG who pinches a name from Salford Rugby League Team aka the REAL RED DEVILS.

What an arsehole you really are !!

TRUEBLUE from Manchester !!

I`ve just e-mailed Crawley with the above.methinks one or two more should go their way !!
e-mail address is info@crawleytownfc.com

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.