Crawley fan arrested for upsetting the scum

He knew what he was doing and he knew the stage in which he was doing it. The fact that the song revolves around "a message" to us just makes it more obvious what he's doing.

Whatever punishment he gets he deserves. There's just no place for this in sport, and yes I know we have our share of idiots too.

ThatBoyNani said:
He knew what he was doing and he knew the stage in which he was doing it. The fact that the song revolves around "a message" to us just makes it more obvious what he's doing.

Whatever punishment he gets he deserves. There's just no place for this in sport, and yes I know we have our share of idiots too.

Don't be fucking ridiculas. What law has he broken?
And yes, he is a little dick head that should be receiving a few slaps, but to arrest him? come on.

Arresting him is ridiculous. I think this says more about the country's legal system rather than United.

friend said:
Arresting him is ridiculous. I think this says more about the country's legal system rather than United.

What charge did they use is what id like to know..!!

To be honest I have no sympathy for the bloke,he deserved everything he gets,people who sing songs and make gestures about people being killed are nothing but scum.I don't care what team someone supports it is football,regardless of what Bill Shankley said football is not more important than life.

To anyone who has ever lost someone close,it leaves a feeling of emptiness and hurt and to sing about it and make gestures is disgusting,let me just say how would these people like it if they lost someone close and on a Saturday afternoon in front of thousands of people songs and gestures were being made about there loved ones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.