Crazes when you were at school

Baby-Yo-Yos-Jojo-Ball-Toys-Made-of-Plastic-Ideal-for-Fun-and-Promotions-Comes-in-Ball-Design.jpg

digimon3.jpg

The Flash said:
bobmcfc said:
Yo yos with coke,sprite etc, wearing dummies around your neck. Bottle caps on shoes, cycling shorts, dungarees, flares, paisley. Hooded tops.
I'm guessing you started high school circa. 1986?

I was 6 then so no. But I had all that crap

merlin-premier-league-96-album-cover.jpg

I remember completing this bad boy. I went to a Merlin Sticker event at the G-Mex when I was 8 with a huge wad of swappsies.

nw42 said:
[bigimg]
[bigimg]http://signedsport.co.uk/images/MS-typhoo.jpg[/bigimg]

Remember the Esso coins, but Buzzer's biog on the card is priceless.

After winning the league in 68 and getting capped for England, the highlight of his entire career to date was a poxy 3 game tour to Canada playing 3 club sides in a week, of which he played 2. Really? Colin Bell doesn't mention it on his card and even played in the final.

Mind you Buzzer did score against Leon of Mexico in a game where 2 players got sent off so it may not have been that friendly.

jimmy blue shoes said:

Mother fucker - i had that exact bike!!!

The passing out game was another fad in our school

You'd spin round 10 times, someone would bear hug you whilst you held your breath, they'd let go and you would close your eyes - boom, out like a light for 7/8 seconds - fucking pointless!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.