Crazy Guy on Bike off on his travels again.

phil31 said:
Darien Gap doesnt look promising. More likely catch a yacht from Colombia to Panama via the San Blas Islands!
I can see why the San Blas option looks appealing! Good luck with the rest of the journey.

panama-san-blas-islands-l.jpg

phil31 said:
Thats a great write up Whitworth Park, thanks very much for that!!
De Niro, let it go!!!! I do believe you returned the honours in Valencia!!!
Darien Gap doesnt look promising. More likely catch a yacht from Colombia to Panama via the San Blas Islands!

Once again thanks Chris for the great heads up, mucho gratcias!!

Up the blues

i quite like being a dick.

good luck phil and stay safe.

phil31 said:

Up the blues

Hi Phil

I misssed your blog after the CL games so I am looking forward to reading about your adventures again each night.

Good luck on your travels and stay safe.

Cheers for the heads up Whitworth, it's still on my favourites so I'll catch up tonight.

lancs blue said:
Thanks for posting the link, really enjoyed the blog and the great pics. Is he planning to cycle through the Darien Gap in Central America, that's supposed to be real "bandit country"?

the darien gap is one of the most dangerous places in the americas, he is either a brave man or a fool to take on such a trip, good luck to him though, and when he reaches panama I will try to see meet him if I can find him!

phil if you read this pm me and will meet you somewhere around santiago unless you are going down the azzuro peninsular, ( chitre/ las tablas) then can stop at our place if you fancy it

phil31 said:

Up the blues
Hi Phil..great to hear your back on the move. Hope your well fella.

Bugsy, you've got some top PR on here mate, how much you paying them?

His blog is that good, we always reckoned he had a ghost writer on the back!

Take care mate, leave you this in case you missed it on FB/twitter

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/roberto-mancini-pays-tribute-wish-1393089" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... sh-1393089</a>

It's a great read Phil's blog, shame I didn't get to meet him on any of the European away games last season. Stay safe mate.

Just about to update the blog and popped on here.
Thanks for allowing Whitworth Park to use Bluemoon to put the blog on here Ric. Cheers!!
Hope you well Billy. I saw your rant on the other site, viva the revolution!!!
To everyone else who has written a 'stay safe message' no worries and thanks!!
McfcCassy - howdo, hope your good and keeping the ship afloat. Nice article in the MEN.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.