Crazy Managerial Appointments

McLeish at Villa. Not only manager of local rivals, but he had managed to relegate them twice in three years. I can only think it was the Carling Cup win alone that got him that appointment. Watching them on Monday night reminded me of his Birmingham side that came to COMS last season, no desire whatsoever to win the game.

I was absolutely certain that Kinnear would have been included in that list. I was, and still am, utterly dumbfounded at the decision to appoint him.

Roy Keane. Got his jobs because of his name and he was shite. He was always going to be found out

Mr Partridge said:
McLeish at Villa. Not only manager of local rivals, but he had managed to relegate them twice in three years. I can only think it was the Carling Cup win alone that got him that appointment. Watching them on Monday night reminded me of his Birmingham side that came to COMS last season, no desire whatsoever to win the game.

Spot-on mate. Watched the game with a Spurs fan who insisted Villa couldnt get hold of the ball because of their brilliance but in truth I've seen Spurs play a lot better than that already this term.
From before the game when McLeish termed it a 'potential upset' to putting out a negative side with a negative outlook the fact is that Villa were beaten before a ball had been kicked.
Another guy in my group - who loves American Football and doesnt like proper football - was apoplectic at their negativity, especially when they were 2-0 down and still not showing an iota of adventure or ambition.
'This would never happen in the NFL' he kept repeating. 'The yanks wouldnt stand for it'.
If I was a Villain I'd want that chancer out of my club as soon as.

Any club which has appointed Darren Wifebeater. I'm sure they only do it to suck up to Shakin Bacon and they know that when Pisscan junior's ineptitude sees them inevitably sliding down the table, that his drunken daddy will quickly recognise his son's failings and will move straight to nepotism mode, abuse the loan system and send them a gaggle of rag youth players to try and keep him from being sacked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.