creative midfielder

EL APACHE TEVEZ

i think its the only position were lacking a player who can spray the ball around someone like wesley sneijder what do ya think blues

Agreed think this has been most noticeable this season and should off been addressed in January!

Hopefully we can put it right in the summer!

could do worse and get arteta from everton, prem proven and can pick a pass no problem. we have already proved if we throw enough dosh at them they will fold

Tevez an Adebayor took a lot of flak on Saturday,but they can't do fuck all if they aren't getting any service can they?with Bellars and Johnson ineffective on saturday,our two strikers kept coming deep to look for the ball.

we desperately need a different option in Midfield to link up with the front two,too many of our Midfield players are the same in the way they play.

If i were in charge, i'd pay Spurs whatever they want for Modric. I wasn't sure whether he was capable of paying centrally in a 4-4-2, but he played there against Arsenal and Chelsea this past week, and was exceptional. He's so versatile, being able to play on the left, in central midfield, or in the hole without it affecting his performances. His technique is phenominal. Exactly what we need. Whether they would sell though is another matter.

tonea2003 said:
could do worse and get arteta from everton, prem proven and can pick a pass no problem. we have already proved if we throw enough dosh at them they will fold

Much as I would like Our Tata from EFC, think I couldn't stand the flak domestically. The dust is only just settling in our house after Joleoninho defected. WTF would happen on the touchline at our home game, and what kind of welcome would be get down Goodison if yer took the life and soul of their team. They'd declare WWIII!

FRAN THE ARAB said:
i think its the only position were lacking a player who can spray the ball around someone like wesley sneijder what do ya think blues

Can i say i agree we need a creative midfielder.

But we also need 2 fullbacks. At left back Bridge Garrido and Sylvinho are not the answer defensively. and we haven't got a right back on the books IMO. Ned did OK in the derby but seems to be injury prone, Zab is a midfielder and Richards is a center half. peobably the only right back on our books is Kieran Trippier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.