creative midfielder

r.soleofsalford said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
i think its the only position were lacking a player who can spray the ball around someone like wesley sneijder what do ya think blues

Can i say i agree we need a creative midfielder.

But we also need 2 fullbacks. At left back Bridge Garrido and Sylvinho are not the answer defensively. and we haven't got a right back on the books IMO. Ned did OK in the derby but seems to be injury prone, Zab is a midfielder and Richards is a center half. peobably the only right back on our books is Kieran Trippier.

Jerome Boateng supposedly on his way!!

Or is he classed as a centre half!

FRAN THE ARAB said:
i think its the only position were lacking a player who can spray the ball around someone like wesley sneijder what do ya think blues
Disagree, We need a box to box driving force in midfield, someone who will drive the team forward and make runs that unsettle the opposition and create space for the other players to operate in, we are far too one paced and predictable.

charliebigspuds said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:
Disagree, We need a box to box driving force in midfield, someone who will drive the team forward and make runs that unsettle the opposition and create space for the other players to operate in, we are far too one paced and predictable.

Completely agree. A box-to-box midfielder, a deep lying playmaker/creative midfielder and another winger and left back to provide competition are needed.

We need a player like Lampard/Gerrard, a player like Xavi/Scholes and I'd go for some young talent for the winger and full back. Should be easy to find ;)

charliebigspuds said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:

Bang on the money.

When we had Johnson working well with Elano we looked a real threat from the middle of midfield. Before that we had Barton bursting forward. At the moment we have De Jong who is essentially a defender and Barry who lacks pace and drive. As a central two in a 4-4-2 they simply do not compliment each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.