creative midfielder

sam221985 said:
Put our faith in our own;

Stephen Ireland - Attacking midfielder

Michael Johnson - Box to box midfielder

These lads WILL hit a prolonged run of form and fitness.

They are the soul of our club, fuck buying anonymous mercenaries to fill their boots.

sorry i just think ireland is never get back to previous heights. he insists on OTT fitness training which has left him with burn out for this season. he needs to get his head straight and have some time off before thinking about stepping over the white line. letting a 36 year old whos playd for 80 minutes longer than you outrun you and get away from you is not the sgn of a quality player. still have faith in jonno though, you could see glimpses of quality on his way back from recovery last time, hope he can make a full recovery this time.

Freestyler said:
been crying out for this type of player all season.

Don't give a shit what anyone says, getting rid of Elano was a mistake.

Not even going there, mate.

"Get rid of him", they said "Ireland will be brilliant and can do Elano's job!"

"No", I said "What if he gets injured?"

"We have Barry*", came the reply...

*It might've been Vinny, but the effect is the same!

TheMightyQuinn said:
without a dream said:
In the middle of a 4-4-2?

I wouldn't play 4-4-2.

A midfielder who could pick out a pass, just 1 pass, would be welcome addition to our squad.

I misinterpreted 'this set up' because playing him in the middle in a 442 would be suicide!

Stevie is more than capable of picking a pass he just isn't doing it this season for whatever reason.

There'll be someone on the way in the summer no doubts. I'm desperately hoping for Sneijder but that's probably wishful thinking!

I think Michael Johnson would of fitted into our team nicely this season its what we have been missing, I can never see the lad been fully fit for a whole season again hopefully am wrong because he is a huge talent.

without a dream said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I wouldn't play 4-4-2.

A midfielder who could pick out a pass, just 1 pass, would be welcome addition to our squad.

I misinterpreted 'this set up' because playing him in the middle in a 442 would be suicide!

Stevie is more than capable of picking a pass he just isn't doing it this season for whatever reason.

There'll be someone on the way in the summer no doubts. I'm desperately hoping for Sneijder but that's probably wishful thinking!

Yeah I worded it badly, I really just meant that Elano in this squad would be enough to make me twitch in the trouser area.

Onwards and upwards though!

People say Johnson would do well if he came back, but when is he ever fit. Played once in about 16 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.