creative midfielder

I can't believe Spurs have done so well with Modric and Huddlestone as their central midfield pairing, Huddlestone is a great passer but with his physique you wouldn't imagine he'd have the best engine and Modric looks like he should be lightweight but actually gets his foot in quite well. It just goes to shows what good organisation does for a team as these two haven't been over run in midfield and they've been winning games.

Most of these posts are just wrong and silly - we will not get sneijder - THE END. Furthermore modric does not really score goals.

We should sign either:

Hamsik
VDV
Gourcuff - Best option but doubt he would come

Sabster said:
Most of these posts are just wrong and silly - we will not get sneijder - THE END. Furthermore modric does not really score goals.

We should sign either:

Hamsik
VDV
whats wrong and silly ? about getting sneijder

FRAN THE ARAB said:
Sabster said:

We should sign either:

Hamsik
VDV

He plays for (in my opnion) top 5 clubs in the world, challenging for the champions league - we will not get him.

Furthermore, arteta is average at best - can we please look beyond the PL?

Sabster said:

We should sign either:

Hamsik
VDV

This lad. Looks the bees knees when i have seen him. Young, and i bet we could get him for a relatively small sum before the world cup (£15-20mil), especially if we get 4th.

I hope we don't buy anyone off the back of one good world cup.

Sabster said:
FRAN THE ARAB said:

He plays for (in my opnion) top 5 clubs in the world, challenging for the champions league - we will not get him.
we can get anyone if we get in the champions league
Furthermore, arteta is average at best - can we please look beyond the PL?

there are a load we could go for
modric
arteta
montilivo
gourcuff
mountinho
hamsik
sjneider
ozil
van der vaart
j.cole
diego
deco
fabregas
rosicy
even kaka

tevezskeen said:
there are a load we could go for
modric
arteta
montilivo
gourcuff
mountinho
hamsik
sjneider
ozil
van der vaart
j.cole
diego
deco
fabregas
rosicy
even kaka
kaka you must be joking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.