Creepy or unusual things that have happened to you.

ColinBellsjockstrap

Several years ago I was on a plane back from Malta and I was sat next to a smart lady in her mid thirties,

We exchanged some small talk, and she told me she was from Accrington, but lived in Malta as she had married a Maltese man who owned a sports shop on the island.

She was travelling back to England to attend her father's 70th birthday party that was being held in a large marquee in their garden.

By co-incidence I actually knew her dad who was a wealthy local businessman.

We arrived back in Manchester, said goodbye and I forgot all about her,

Nine months later I was flying back to Malta and was sat next to a lady in her late sixties, so we got chatting.

She explained that she was flying out to visit her daughter, who married a Maltese man who owned a sports shop...............

There were nearly 250 seats on the planes, what were the odds on that?

When I was about 13, I was walking home from the shops with my sister who was about 8. Some bloke walked up to us and asked for the time. He had his cock hanging out.
We got home and told my dad who followed him (with me in tow) to his house and battered fuck out of him in front of his wife/kid and everybody else on the street.

In the 90's a few months after we beat Villa 5-1 with White scoring 4, I was on a beach in Tunisia and saw a villa fan. Obv I commented and we had a laugh and a chat.
Following season I was at Villa park and went to a burger van after the match. Guess who served me..? Yep same lad, what are the odds..!
just goes to show- statistics prove there is actually only one villa fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.