Creepy or unusual things that have happened to you.

I’ve had a lot of men try to bed me, resisted all attempts so far. However, the night is young and I’m open to suggestions

The then Wife was in hospital giving birth to our 2nd child in Crumpsall Hospital.
Woman in the bed opposite and the wife say they've met before and are talking about schools / places of work / pubs frequented etc but couldn't match anything up.
Then one of them asked have you got any other children? And after a discussion it came out that both had given birth to their first child on the same day 2 years previously and were in opposite beds that day!

Several years ago I was on a plane back from Malta and I was sat next to a smart lady in her mid thirties,

We exchanged some small talk, and she told me she was from Accrington, but lived in Malta as she had married a Maltese man who owned a sports shop on the island.

She was travelling back to England to attend her father's 70th birthday party that was being held in a large marquee in their garden.

By co-incidence I actually knew her dad who was a wealthy local businessman.

We arrived back in Manchester, said goodbye and I forgot all about her,

Nine months later I was flying back to Malta and was sat next to a lady in her late sixties, so we got chatting.

She explained that she was flying out to visit her daughter, who married a Maltese man who owned a sports shop...............

There were nearly 250 seats on the planes, what were the odds on that?
Roughly 250/1 ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.