Creepy or unusual things that have happened to you.

Similar to your plane story, we decided to book last minute break to Cyprus in May 2013 from Manchester, got sat down on the plane and hear this booming voice coming down the plane "who's the poor bastard that's got me sat with them" see this absolutely huge bloke followed by his Mrs who sat row behind and yes he gets sat next to me, warns me he snores like mad and proceeds to take up half of my seat space with his overflow, the flight was horrendous, he was fast asleep after knocking back 5 lagers and a whisky chaser, he was so big I was literally jammed in my seat unable to move.

3 years later, going to Menorca in October from Leeds airport, getting sat down and I hear that voice again, me and the Mrs looked at each other and thought surely it can't be him but it bloody well was though, his Wife in tow who must always sit row behind him as she knows how bad it is to be sat with him, he ended up a row behind us and told the lass he was sat next to the entire same routine, couldn't believe it, different time of year, different Country, different airport.
Selfish fat ****.

We had a work outing once and saw Jeremy Paxman near Holborn tube in London. I used Holborn again months later, randomly thought of it and he walked past me thirty seconds later.

The only explanation I have is that I’d subconsciously seen him or he is so local that he’s always around.
He used to live opposite my parents in Notting Hill late 80s, my mum on hello first name term's with him. As a female will say in those days he was far better looking in 'real life' . One of the times in 1988 we were staying with parents, I was out walking with mum on one of their 'Hello how are you' meeting occasions. Unfortunately I was heavily pregnant at the time so could only just gawp at him, he was so 'fit'. Nowadays I am like my mum, not bothered by
fame/ celeb and chat to anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.