Cricket Thread

The old stupid night watchman tactic used yet again. The most stupid tactic in sport. Just means Stokes will have one less person who can hold a bat to work with some time tomorrow.

The old stupid night watchman tactic used yet again. The most stupid tactic in sport. Just means Stokes will have one less person who can hold a bat to work with some time tomorrow.
Not sure Rehan qualifies as a nightwatchman considering how he played.

I’d say that was England’s day.

Not sure if you're being ironic, but I suppose not. It actually was England's day. To bowl India out for within a couple of runs of your first innings total is, by any metric, something of a triumph when it's on their turf. The damage, I fear, was done with India's first innings, and specifically by Jaiswal. There's no legislating for an innings like that.
I don't think England will do this, but there have been enough good things for them to reset and go into the third test in a decent frame of mind. With the series all square.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.