******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. We’re better than 10 of them.

Without Smith they’re a mediocre side but the likes of Cummins, Lyon and Hazelwood are high quality cricketers.

I fear some of our team are burnt out following the incredible WC win. Whilst it’s great to finally win the World Cup, I would have taken the Ashes if given the choice.

I hate the Australian cricket team almost as much as Liverpool, United and Bayern.

Plus it doesn’t help having to get Smith out three times to get him out. That early LBW shout was very unlucky. Had the umpire said out we’d have skittled them for 220.

Nah I simply mean take Smith out of their team and we are 3/0 up.

But the sub looks very good you’re right.
Tough one though as they did take Smith out for a game and absolutely battered us for the most part, until Stokes decided to single handedly win the game. Both sides are a bit shit tbh, only really half a proper team each

Plus it doesn’t help having to get Smith out three times to get him out. That early LBW shout was very unlucky. Had the umpire said out we’d have skittled them for 220.
Tbf you could of said we were lucky to win the last test when they didn't have Smith, Lyon missed the easiest stumping ever and how the umpire never give that plumb lbw I'll never know, they should of wrapped the ashes up right there.

Even taking Smith out of their side I'm not sure I'd agree with you saying we'd be 3-0 up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.